Monday, June 12, 2006

Reminder!

Deadline for the first go round of Mendel's Garden is Thursday the 15th at 11:59pm CDT and the Garden will go up at theforcethat some point on the 18th, probably toward the end of the day. As for future issues, I am thinking biweekly, which would make the next issue's deadline the 29th, but we can play with that and I will be soliciting others who want to host the Garden so that it travels around and set up a schedule, maybe a couple months in advance, but I am too tired to think about that now. Was doing some digital repair of some pictures for my mother in law's 80th birthday coming up.

zzzzzzz

Happy blogging!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exciting! I've been wanting to start a genetics blog carnival for yonks. I'll volunteer to host next time around at Genetics and Health. Maybe you can let me know when you've decided if the carnival will be bi-weekly or some other frequency? Maybe we can also ask the host of the next Tangled Bank to make a little announcement for us?

You can contact me at hsien@b5media.com.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Paul D. said...

Good suggestion,

and I will be working on a moderation schedule.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Why is there such a long lag between the deadline and the carnival publication date? Most carnivals have just several hours in-between.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home